DEI Practitioner/Professor/Speaker/WriterGlobal Firm

New York, NY

Member Since November 2020

Skills

Brand Building
Diversity and Inclusion
Cultural Competence

About

As a polymath in progress and cultural translator, I am a writer, speaker, consultant, professor, podcaster, and brand strategist who runs UYD Management - a strategic consulting firm that helps organizations incorporate sustainable diversity and inclusion practices. As the son of a diplomat, I grew up understanding the nuances of multicultural diversity while living on 4 continents. I have leveraged and translated my experiences to various stages including TEDx, the prestigious Chautauqua Institution as well as the United Nations. I regularly expand on my research by interviewing top industry leaders via my top rated "As Told by Nomads" podcast as well as consulting with corporations ranging from fast growing startups to multinationals. Finally, in addition to being a professor at the Imperial College Business School and Felician University, I am the author of Use Your Difference To Make A Difference.

Published content

The Importance of an Expanded Worldview

article

Now that you have a sense of how you see the world, you need to intentionally create a culture of accountability in the environments created by your social constructs and influenced by the power dynamics around you.

The Awareness Acceptance Spectrum

article

Here’s what we need to do to spread more equity, inclusiveness and self-actualization.

Company details

Global Firm

Company bio

UYD Management is a strategic leadership and consulting firm that helps corporations improve their bottom line by incorporating diversity, inclusion and social justice strategies The goal is to revolutionize the future of work by building inclusive leaders: We define inclusive leaders are ones who are able to effectively navigate the diversity of markets, customers, ideas and talents as they lead organizations or people.

Industry

Culture & Arts