CEO/FounderConsult DMC

Rochester, NY

Member Since August 2022

Skills

Education
Executive Leadership
Team Leadership

About

DO YOU FEEL OVERWHELMED BY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY? YOUR LEADERS: ❌ Are constantly stressed and regularly seek your guidance ❌ Are having trouble making important decisions ❌ Are on the brink of burning out If so, you need a system to create and maintain sustainable and scalable educational leadership pipelines, and that is exactly what I do. IN THE EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT INDUSTRY: ❌ Your leaders are rarely given any meaningful leadership development opportunities ❌ When they do, it is usually a one-shot deal with no job-specific or role-specific follow-up. ❌ Your leaders are isolated and lack a system to address their daily leadership challenges. ❌ In the absence of that leadership system, they turn to you for all of their needs concerning guidance and support. ❌ 17% of principals do not serve the same school two years in a row ❌ 45% of superintendents don’t last more than three years ❌ In our most impoverished school districts, 71% of Superintendents don’t last more than three years! My name is Dr. Donna Marie Cozine and for the past 20 years, I have honed my leadership skills, as a Teacher, Assistant Principal, Director of Curriculum, Principal and as the CEO/Founder of the Renaissance Academy Charter School for the Arts. I know the importance of having a strong, highly effective team that will help organizations reach their goals. I have personally grown and matured the leadership pipeline in my organization and have helped many leaders do the same. I love taking that knowledge, and experience, and helping schools and districts to do the same. My team and I help you to develop a consistent system of talent development that will ensure that your organization of educational leadership is highly successful. How Can I Help You? I can help any superintendent go from overwhelmed to overjoyed and provide you with a system for creating and nurturing educational leaders on a more consistent and predictable basis. To book a FREE call with me go here; https://DMCscalendar.as.me/ MY WORK HAS BEEN FEATURED IN/ON: The List TV, Principal Magazine, TechRound, Medium, Authority Magazine, an ASCD publication, Local ABC and CBS channels, WXXI, Rochester Business Journal, College Board Publications, multiple podcasts, and WDKX radio in Rochester.

Published content

15 Ways to Empower Women to Apply for Leadership Roles

expert panel

Companies that promote gender diversity and equality in leadership can shape a more inclusive corporate future. Women are historically underrepresented in leadership positions and currently make up less than 30% of executive leadership positions at S&P100 companies. Organizations that recognize this disparity are proactively encouraging more female candidates to apply for leadership roles. Here, 15 Newsweek Expert Forum members discuss actionable ways companies can attract and retain women in leadership positions. Here's how to actively address the barriers that deter women from these high-ranking roles and propel your company toward a more gender-balanced leadership team.

19 Simple Strategies for Finding Calm in the Storm of 'Busyness'

expert panel

When you're feeling overwhelmed, try one of these go-to strategies to ground yourself. Work schedules can quickly become overwhelming, leaving professionals feeling lost in a sea of tasks and commitments. A set of strategies to find a calming center and regain control can be helpful when navigating the feeling of "busyness" that plagues so many professionals. To help, 19 Newsweek Expert Forum members share methods they use to help conquer stress and overwhelm and get themselves back on track. Read on for their practical steps to declutter your mind and schedule so you can move forward with clarity and purpose.

Don't Fear Delegation, Delegation is Freedom

article

Leaders who are afraid to delegate can effectively lead and get more done by implementing these techniques. 

18 Seemingly Harmless Habits That Can Negatively Impact Your Business Success

expert panel

Viewing entrepreneurship as a process of trial and error can help leaders ensure they take the time to reflect on how the business is performing as a whole. While starting business requires a considerable amount of preparation, there’s no substitute for the amount of experience entrepreneurs gain from actually running a business. As leaders begin putting systems in place and setting the general ways of how the business will operate, certain habits become ingrained that cause more harm than good in the long run. Being so directly involved in everything the business does can prevent leaders from seeing the larger picture and the negative impact of these ingrained habits on the business. To help leaders more readily identify and change problematic behavior, 18 Newsweek Expert Forum members each share one seemingly harmless habit in a business leader that might in fact be hindering their success.

13 Strategies for Uniting an Inter-Generational Business Team

expert panel

Motivating employees to see the benefit of looking at things from a different perspective can lead to business success. With the current workforce now consisting of Baby Boomers, Gen Xers, Millennials and, increasingly, Generation Z, these distinct generations all bring with them different ideas about how the day-to-day operations of a business should work. This can create a toxic environment of miscommunication and misunderstanding that negatively impacts a business’s ability to retain its employees and properly serve its customers. When these challenges arise, it’s vital that leaders develop a plan of action to connect and build strong relationships with employees, regardless of their age, generation or experience level. To help, 13 Newsweek Expert Forum members offer tips to help business leaders pull the different generations in their workforce together to the benefit of the entire organization.

13 Ways to Manage a Post-Holiday Work Backlog Without Losing Personal Time

expert panel

Making the most of your time after a holiday break requires setting realistic expectations for yourself and your team. End-of-year holidays can be a welcome break from the grind until January arrives and it's time to get back in gear. Between celebrations and holidays, many professionals jump into January with the aim of tackling lingering work and starting new initiatives, but doing so without a solid plan of action can result in family and personal time being put on the back burner. To help professionals find balance after the holidays, 13 Newsweek Expert Forum members each share one method they use to set boundaries and catch up on their work backlog without falling behind on family time and personal chores.

Company details

Consult DMC

Company bio

The mission of Consult DMC Inc is to ensure organizations meet their priorities and goals by supporting Executive Leaders, Leadership Teams, and Organizational Boards to meet their organization’s strategic objectives.

Industry

Business

Area of focus

Education
Charter Schools
Consulting

Company size

2 - 10