Owner and CEONoble Gold Investments

Los Angeles, CA

Member Since April 2023

Skills

Customer Service
Sales
Investment Properties

About

I have created and maintained wealth for more than a 16 years in property insurance, commercial real estate and precious metals investments. When I was providing liability coverage and protection for homeowners and business owners, I realized the value of being prepared for any potential risk. As my career shifted into commercial real estate I helped investors guard their wealth during the Great Recession, aligning clients’ interests in retail shopping centers from California to the American heartland. And as I finally settled in on my true passion of precious metals investments I realized the key to financial freedom is having diversification with tangible investments. My wide range of experience helped me become one of the top precious metals brokers in the country.

Published content

17 Ways Successful Business Owners and Leaders Can Mentor Young Talent

expert panel

Engage seasoned professionals can empower aspiring individuals and foster lasting impact through mentorship, internships, education and networking. To maintain success, it is not only essential for leaders to focus on the present but also to invest in the future by empowering the next generation. By sharing knowledge, providing guidance and offering opportunities, experienced professionals can play a vital role in helping young talent thrive. Below, 17 Newsweek Expert Forum members explore various ways in which successful business owners and leaders can reach out and give the next generation a leg up. By actively engaging with and supporting the next generation, business leaders can foster a culture of innovation, inclusivity and continuous growth while leaving a lasting positive impact on future generations of professionals.

16 Decisive Ways to Humanize Your Business's Brand

expert panel

To attract and keep customers coming back for years to come, businesses have to maintain their human essence. As the old adage goes, "People buy from people." In today’s technologically-driven business landscape, entrepreneurs now have a multitude of ways to engage with current and potential customers across the world.  While changes like automation can increase employee productivity, streamline operations and boost the number of interactions that lead to sales, many businesses focus so much on the efficiency aspect that they don’t recognize the potential of losing the human touch, which is what initially entices customers to purchase and keeps them coming back. As experts, the members of Newsweek Expert Forum have experience making their brand more appealing to customers. Below, 16 of them share concrete ways any business can humanize its product or service offerings and why these actions are essential to building long-term relationships with customers.

17 ‘Low-Hanging Fruit’ Methods to Improve Your Customer Experience

expert panel

An exceptional customer experience is the key to keeping current customers coming back as well as enticing potential customers to purchase. Many entrepreneurs tend to consider their products or services the most important part of their business. As a result, a significant amount of time, effort and money goes into developing what people may need or want.  However, the utility or desirability of an offering is only a small part of what actually entices customers to buy. Rather, a top-notch customer experience can be the differentiating factor that convinces current customers to keep purchasing and potential customers to give a business a chance. Luckily, making changes to a business’s customer experience can be a simple process. To help entrepreneurs ensure they are properly taking care of their customer base, 17 Newsweek Expert Forum members share “low-hanging fruit” ways for businesses to effectively improve their customer experience.

Company details

Noble Gold Investments

Company bio

Noble Gold Investments is a leading provider of IRA approved precious metal investments. The firm was founded by industry veterans Charles Thorngren, CEO, and Collin Plume, President, with the mission of educating and providing outstanding service and guidance in precious metal investments, so clients can better prepare for the future and have peace of mind that their assets are safe and secure.

Industry

Money

Area of focus

Gold
Silver
Precious Metals

Company size

51 - 200