Christian Gainsbrugh

Cofounder & CTOLearningCart

Dallas/Fort Worth Area

Member Since January 2022

Skills

Full-Stack Web Development
Business Development

About

Over the last 15 years I have worked in a variety of key roles creating custom applications for leading organizations such as Microsoft, Anheuser Busch, Readers Digest, Starbucks, Gallo Wines, Hewlett Packard, and Siemens. I have a passion for non-profit organizations and those who devote their life to making the world a better place. I consider myself fortunate that along with corporate clients, I've also been able to work with/for a number of religious, educational, and humanitarian non-profits such as World Vision. At my heart I am a technologist and my passion is for helping organizations successfully leverage technology. I take my job very seriously and work hard to ensure my clients always have a positive outcome to their projects For general development/consulting inquiries please contact me via www.firstbigstep.net For LearningCart implementations please contact me via www.learningcart.com Specialties: ♦ Web Development ♦ Application Development ♦ Database Development ♦ Technology Consulting ♦ Systems Integration/Automation ♦ Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ♦ eLearning ♦ eCommerce ♦ Content Management ♦ PCI Compliance ♦ SCORM Compliance

Published content

Technology And Law: Why CTOs Should Be Concerned With Both

article

In this article, I'll dive into some of the issues CTOs should have on their radar and a few strategies to help you be successful in mitigating those issues.

Ending Mystery Learners With Identity Verification Systems

article

Learning outside the classroom is a core part of the “new normal” and something that will inevitably continue to gain traction over the coming years.

Blended Learning — The Best of Both Worlds

article

As classroom-based learning and online learning have evolved, the optimal solution that has emerged to give students the best of both worlds is a combination of both.

15 Smart Ways to Optimize Your Tech Investments as an SME

expert panel

When choosing a technology solution for your SME, it's important to understand the business value you'll be getting for your money. Technology can certainly be an investment, especially for small- and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs). Many programs cost a lot of money upfront and may not end up serving the needs your business has. That's why it's so important to carefully choose which technologies your business invests in. This often entails doing some market research and understanding exactly how a tech tool might be able to solve your business needs. Below, 15 Newsweek Expert Forum members shared their insights to help SMEs optimize their technological investments. 

COVID-19: Accelerating the Democratization of Knowledge

article

While the outside world has quickly evolved, for the last several hundred years, higher education has entailed almost exclusively traditional, paid, in-class education.

13 Ways To Establish Authentic Connections With New Clients or Colleagues

expert panel

A commitment to authenticity and open communication can help you build relationships that last long term. In business, establishing an authentic relationship with each and every person you meet is critical to building a professional network that helps you meet with the right people and source new opportunities. Building these kinds of connections with new people, such as clients or coworkers, doesn’t even require a lot of effort; in fact, being yourself and genuinely asking how you can help can go a long way in building a long-lasting relationship. To help professionals interested in cultivating business relationships, 13 Newsweek Expert Forum members share recommendations on how to best build rapport with a new client or colleague.

Company details

LearningCart

Company bio

LearningCart delivers everything an organization needs to transform their training, or educational offerings, into a revenue stream. Along with a full featured Learning Management System (LMS), LearningCart includes an integrated website builder, ecommerce shopping cart, blog engine, as well as a variety of integrations with popular 3rd party platforms. LearningCart is a fully featured eLearning business in a box. It lets you market, sell, and deploy nearly any type of educational product.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

SCORM
Learning Management
Training

Company size

2 - 10