Do I Qualify?
Paul Yroz's avatarPerson

Paul Yroz

PresidentPro Tax Executive Search Inc

Tiburon, CA

Member Since March 2022

About

I am the President of Pro-Tax Executive Search Inc. We are a leading international tax executive search firm servicing multinational companies worldwide. My career began in the Big Eight Public Accounting firm of Arthur Young and Co. My company's goal is to deliver the most highly regarded and sought out executive search services in the country and to provide superior counsel to both candidates and clients. I have been a guest speaker for various corporate tax departments as well as the Tax Executives Institute (TEI). My opinions and comments on the tax executive industry have been solicited by organizations such as the Wall Street Journal and CFO magazine.

Published content

The Importance Of The Holiday Season

article

The spirit of optimism seems to be needed more than ever this holiday season.

Establish a Brand Niche: 14 Effective Tips for Entrepreneurs

expert panel

To create a brand that truly resonates with customers, focus on addressing and solving customer pain points. The first step in starting a business is having an idea for a product or service. While this is a key move, it’s also just one step in the ongoing marathon of establishing and maintaining a business. To build businesses that grow and become sustainably successful, entrepreneurs will also need to form detailed plans for how they will set their brand apart and communicate their offering on the market. The members of Newsweek Expert Forum have experience building and managing businesses and learning what actions do and do not yield fruitful results. Below, 14 of them share their tips to help entrepreneurs effectively define and establish their brand’s niche in the market.

Succession Planning: Securing the Future of Your Company’s Tax and Finance Departments

article

Leaders can contribute immensely by sharing their expertise, insights and experiences with their successors.

What Aspiring Leaders Can Learn From Farmpreneurs Like My Father, Peter

article

Whether he was going to be a farmpreneur or not, no doubt, entrepreneurship was thrust upon my father.

Quiet Quitting, Rage Applying, Resenteeism: What Is A Disgruntled Employee To Do?

article

Managers need to engage with their employees to address burnout and disengagement. In this hybrid environment, they need to have at least one meaningful conversation once a week.

Why Financial Professionals Should Consider Working In The Office

article

"Live action" is very important to any finance professional's career.

Company details

Pro Tax Executive Search Inc

Company bio

Missteps and mismanagement that happens due to poor leadership selection are irreversible. The pressure is overwhelming to find leaders who have the talent and necessary experience to succeed in the tax industry and simply fit the organizational culture. Our tax executive recruiters identify and entice these unique talents, determine ideal organizational fit, and create an appropriate framework for compensation and retention. We recognize job opportunities for tax professionals and take them seriously. We abide by the code of professional ethics, handling our relationship with our clients, candidates, and colleagues with the utmost care. Pro-Tax Executive Search, Inc. is a dependable tax recruiting firm that offers courage and honesty and treats crucial information with proper respect and discretion. Above all, we value quality. We are exceedingly aware of the challenges recruiters face in the ever-changing tax industry. Pro-Tax Executive Search Inc. can provide end-to-end solutions to our clients in delivering the best candidate. Our expert tax consultants can advise on the recruitment of C-suite tax executives with the relevant experience and strategic mind to modernize and grow your company. We have a proven track record of delivering the most suitable candidates at all levels from Senior Tax Analyst to Vice President of Tax for Fortune 500 corporations. We are the leading tax executive search firm to address all of our clients’ distinct requirements endeavoring to add genuine value to the search by identifying the very best tax skills in the marketplace. We are aware of the tax job vacancies and help to shape your careers in tax. Our recruitment team can utilize the in-depth market knowledge, extensive worldwide candidate network, candidate mapping and latest profiling techniques to ascertain that the suitable tax talent is found in the shortest possible time.

Industry

Business