Keynote SpeakerFrom Innovation to Invoice

Toronto, Canada Area

Member Since June 2021

Skills

Strategic Business Planning
Entrepreunership
Innovative Problem Solving

About

Serial Entrepreneur with a passion for creating value where none existed before, and who has consistently used his abilities to drive innovation and build superior competitive advantage. VISION AND PASSION To create value where none existed before. CURRENT PROJECT Norm is establishing and executing the business and marketing strategy to commercialize The Backbone for Reach Trucks and Stand up Counterbalance Trucks [Ⓓ and US Patents Pending], a safety device for narrow aisle reach trucks to prevent fatalities and critical injuries to operators. MAJOR SUCCESSES Tesma International: Supported Tesma’s goal of deriving 80% of its sales from complete value – added modules and assemblies by helping front line employees realize they are business people who play a critical role in operations. Magna International: Supported Magna’s growth from $3.1 billion to $9.3 billion over 4 years by increasing the leadership and management bench strength, the main bottleneck to growth opportunities. Honeywell International: Contributed to the following results: 40% increase in Productivity per Employee, a 60% decrease in Work in Process Inventory, and a 50% decrease in Scrap and Rework, thereby preserving a factory and 500 jobs by implementing Manufacturing Excellence, the forerunner to Lean and the Honeywell Operating System. Specialties: • Strategic Business Planning • Entrepreneurship • Innovative Problem Solving • Operational and Business Excellence • Organization Effectiveness and Change • Training and Employee Development • Talent Planning and Management • Team Leadership and Motivation • Coaching, Team Facilitation, and Instruction • Quality and Continuous Improvement (Kaizen, Six Sigma) • Principles of Lean Enterprise and Manufacturing

Published content

Nine Effective Ways to User Test Your Product Before Launch Day

expert panel

Test your product with real users to work out the bugs and prepare for your official launch. When you’re launching a new product, one of the best ways to make it more effective is by running user tests. Many companies rely on user testing to better understand what their customers need and how they can improve their products for their users. To help you improve your user testing techniques, nine members of Newsweek Expert Forum shared their approaches to implementing smarter user tests. Follow their advice to stay in sync with your users and their feedback and improve your product prior to launch day. 

Company details

From Innovation to Invoice

Company bio

Today, we are all fighting. We fight for customers. We fight to make our numbers. Most companies muddle through just to survive. Many don't. Those that master the arts of innovation, strategy and nimble execution will consistently rise to challenges and thrive. I've worked with some of these companies. I have first hand experience with what works. I am a business strategist and training and operations expert with a focus on execution. I work with companies to define the methods to deliver customer value at a profit. I develop talented people to achieve the unexpected.

Industry

Business

Company size

Myself only

This member is no longer active.

Do you have important ideas that you want to share with the world?

Click below to learn more about our vetted network of experts and publication opportunities on Newsweek.com.
Explore Newsweek Expert ForumView Membership Qualifications
Newsweek Expert Forum is a vetted professional organization of senior executives, speakers, authors and academic leaders who are changing the world through idea sharing and education.