Managing Director and Senior PartnerBCG

Houston, Texas Area

Member Since May 2022

Skills

Strategy
Business Strategy
Managing Consulting

About

As a Senior Partner and leader of the North American energy practice at The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), I advise leaders of the world’s largest companies on strategy. My recent focus has been on Climate & Sustainability, working with investors, governments, and individual companies to decarbonize the core and build new low carbon energy businesses. I have broad international experience having worked in thirty countries on more than one-hundred fifty projects. BCG is a leading, $10 billion global partnership that assists businesses and governments worldwide. We cover the energy industry across the value chain from Oil & Gas to Power & Utilities to Sustainability, Renewables & Clean Tech.

Published content

14 Critical Signs Your Business Has Too Many Projects

expert panel

Before taking on any additional work, it's best to ensure you and your team have the capacity to complete the work. An increase in workload is one indication that a business is doing well in a market. However, if the capacity of the current team is not considered alongside growing responsibilities, a business may end up with too much work and no ability to ensure it’ll be done in a timely manner.  To help dial back and shift focus before efficiency decreases, 14 Newsweek Expert Forum members each share one critical sign that a leader or business has too many projects going on at once. 

Sustainability Expert: What a Gas Tax Holiday Would Do for Summer Plans

article

As energy prices continue to rise, governments around the world have responded with direct subsidies.

Company details

BCG

Company bio

Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place. BCG Privacy Policy: https://www.bcg.com/about/privacy-policy.aspx

Industry

Business

Area of focus

Consumer Insight
Corporate Development
Corporate Finance

Company size

10,001 plus