CEO Creative Umbrella Consulting

Georgia

Member Since February 2021

Skills

Management
Leadership
Telecommunications

About

One of the greatest moments of my life was when I was laid off from my executive level, 6-figure Telecommunications job on February 26, 2016. Most people, would never say this, but it is totally true. After that noisy, stressful job was gone, I started to realize what life was really all about. Don’t get me wrong, I am grateful for all of the lessons that #CORPORATEAMERICATAUGHTME. My Purpose Statement My life purpose is to help entrepreneurs and corporate professionals find and use their unique voices to connect with clients, team members and stakeholders. I want to use my skills of marketing and business development to help them become thought leaders which will in turn… Zone of Genius Your zone of genius is your unique power. It is a one-of-a-kind quality that you bring to your life and to your work and lets you do certain things better than almost anyone else.

Published content

Marketing Messages Without Strategy Always Fail: How to Avoid the Trap

article

Here are a few ways to articulate your message with your strategy in mind. 

Fight Zoom Fatigue With These 15 Remote Meeting Strategies

expert panel

If you're concerned about meeting fatigue among your remote workforce, try these strategies to ensure each virtual gathering has a clear purpose. The COVID-19 pandemic has shifted work culture in several lasting ways, including the growth of work-from-home arrangements. As companies begin to embrace smaller physical office locations and the workforce's ability to work from home, the road and other places, new challenges arise. Between a constant flow of meetings and life distractions, employees can easily start to burn out and feel "Zoom fatigue." One way to address this is by ensuring every meeting held is intentional, purposeful and engaging for all attendees. Below, members of Newsweek Expert Forum share insights for how they believe leaders can improve meetings and make sure each one held is worthwhile.

Want to Increase Customer Loyalty? Try Leveraging Transparency in Your Communications

expert panel

Transparency in your customer communications is a surefire way to encourage loyal, lasting relationships with them. Open, honest communication is the cornerstone of any good relationship, including that between a business and its customers. Without transparency from a brand, consumers can be left feeling vulnerable and uncertain about whether a company will fulfill their wants and needs. When internal concerns stretch an organization thin, a good customer service experience can be hard to replicate over and over again. However, there are techniques that can ease communication between companies and the customers who support them. Below, a panel of Newsweek Expert Forum members shared their top recommended ways to leverage transparency and increase customer loyalty. 

Five Reasons to Define Your Core Values Before Launching Marketing Campaigns

article

Determining your company’s core values isn’t something you can sidestep without undermining business success.

Humanized Branding: Five Ways Marketers Can Strike the Right Tone

article

Your brand isn’t an inanimate object that built itself.

10 Practical Ways to Build Company Resilience

expert panel

Resilience is a key characteristic of every successful and sustainable business. The ability to stand tall through economic downfalls and other obstacles that might impact your business is crucial. However, building a resilient business isn’t easy. To help, 10 members of Newsweek Expert Forum shared practical ways companies can build their resilience. Here are their recommended methods and why following them is critical in today’s world.

Company details

Creative Umbrella Consulting

Company bio

Creative Umbrella Consulting, LLC is a marketing and advertising company that specializes in Consulting , Business Coaching , Online Marketing , Personal Branding , and Internet Marketing.

Industry

Business

Area of focus

Consulting
Business Coaching
Online Marketing

Company size

2 - 10

This member is no longer active.

Do you have important ideas that you want to share with the world?

Click below to learn more about our vetted network of experts and publication opportunities on Newsweek.com.
Explore Newsweek Expert ForumView Membership Qualifications
Newsweek Expert Forum is a vetted professional organization of senior executives, speakers, authors and academic leaders who are changing the world through idea sharing and education.