Do I Qualify?
Luis Romo's avatarPerson

Luis Romo

Founder and CEO of PurpleSun Inc.PurpleSun Inc.

New York City Area

Member Since December 2020

Skills

Biomedical Engineering
Entrepreneurship
Research

About

I created my company for the benefit of patients and healthcare systems here at home, and abroad. Bringing new ideas and technologies to life for the benefit of our healthcare is my loving passion

Company details

PurpleSun Inc.

Company bio

PurpleSun is a venture backed commercial healthcare technology company based out of New York. We are focused on providing smart, light-based technology solutions to the healthcare industry for infection prevention using a proprietary Focused Multivector Ultraviolet - FMUV Shadowless Delivery(TM) technology Our company’s novel light technology platform will be utilized throughout the continuum of care, within hospitals, long term care and surgical centers. The smart devices will set the stage for patient safety through the highest of quality in medical equipment disinfection. Our goal is to prevent healthcare acquired infections, which will ultimately save lives, reduce costs and enhance safety for patients and caregivers. Our clinical data proves best in class efficacy and performance of our platform, and positions PurpleSun to illuminate the healthcare arena.

Industry

Health