Do I Qualify?
Andres Bustillo's avatarPerson

Andres Bustillo

PhysicianAndres Bustillo, MD FACS

Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area

Member Since February 2022

About

I am a board-certified facial plastic surgeon and have been in practice for over 15 years. I am dedicated to providing the most advanced and time-proven techniques available today in facial plastic surgery. I am honest, and will tell you things you may not want to hear, like “leave your nose alone” or “you do not need a facelift”. I am conservative. Less is more in plastic surgery. The worst and most common error by patients and surgeons is to do too many things. This will not happen under my care. Approximately 25% of my patients come from outside the United States; Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Europe. Almost 20% of my patients are doctors and their families.

Published content

Considering a New Partnership? 13 Questions to Keep in Mind

expert panel

Taking the time to conduct due diligence before partnering with another business can save both time and money. A collaboration between entrepreneurs has the potential to significantly drive business growth by exposing both parties to new audiences and new opportunities. However, entrepreneurs must proceed with caution before agreeing to or signing anything. Every potential partnership may look good in theory, but the reality of combining forces may not match up to expectations if proper due diligence is not conducted beforehand. Asking key questions before signing on the dotted line can save both entrepreneurs time and money in the event that the partnership doesn’t work out as planned. To help, a panel of Newsweek Expert Forum members each share one question business owners should consider before setting up a new partnership.

Want to Break Old Habits? 16 Ways Leaders Can Step Into New Business Practices

expert panel

While some may not see the appeal of continuously fixing what isn't broke, intentionally adapting in business can lead to new opportunities. When you've been in business a long time, certain habits just stick. Making adjustments to business strategies that are currently working well enough may seem unnecessary, but continually working on improving the efficiency of business operations is key to staying relevant in any industry. Becoming too complacent with the status quo is dangerous for businesses that want to last long term, but it’s hard to break out of bad habits once they’ve been set in place. To help leaders begin moving in new directions, a panel of Newsweek Expert Forum members each share advice on steps to take to rethink old habits and establish new ones.

Company details

Andres Bustillo, MD FACS

Company bio

My goal is to provide my patients with the most natural and conservative results with the shortest recovery time possible. I am known for my expertise in the five surgeries I perform Rhinoplasty (cosmetic nasal surgery), Revision Rhinoplasty, Deep Plane Facelift, Minimal Incision Neck lift, and Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery).

Industry

Health

Area of focus

Cosmetic Surgery
Health Care