CEOMathison Projects Inc.

Houston, Texas Area

Member Since July 2022

Skills

Web Development
Visual Studio
Microsoft SQL Server

About

If you ask me, writing code is a lifestyle, not simply a career option. With that in mind, I believe strongly in the quote "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life". Because of this, it isn't necessarily about the money, but the challenge that comes with any given task. When presented with a technical problem, I crave to develop a creative solution that will help me grow as a developer but to help grow businesses and enterprises alike. People often describe me as down to earth, passionate, and deeply caring of my team. I simply want us all to succeed, and for us all to have destinies that we chose for ourselves. Between writing code, architecting a system, mentoring younger developers, and leading a team, I have an appreciation for everyone and how they contribute to a larger mission. I choose to be part of anything that I can see clearly that is bigger than myself, and feel blessed that I am accepted in that larger mission. I came to Nebraska in 2009 from Thousand Oaks, California, with next to nothing but hope and a firey determination. I turned this hope and determination into a home in Omaha, wonderful lifetime friends, great mentors, a sweet furbaby black cat named Lola, and a passion almost unrivaled for my career path. If we choose each other for a project, you can bet that I will be there because I not only believe in the mission statement, not only the project but also in you and the team. Now that you know a little bit about me, tell me about you

Published content

How to Craft Effective and Well-Rounded B2C Outreach

expert panel

B2C outreach involves creativity and planning, and these tips will help your team achieve long-lasting results. Successful B2C outreach hinges upon a well-rounded strategy that engages and resonates with your target audience. To achieve this, there are several essential ingredients that must be carefully incorporated into your approach. Each factor plays a crucial role in driving meaningful connections and driving business growth. Here, 13 Newsweek Expert Forum members each share one vital ingredient needed to craft well-rounded, effective B2C outreach and delve into why these ingredients are pivotal in capturing attention, fostering loyalty and generating lasting results.

15 Strategies to Maintain Resilience as a Leader

expert panel

Over the course of their entrepreneurial journey, leaders will encounter numerous obstacles that help them grow personally and professionally. Running a business long term is never as easy as it looks. For every goal achieved and milestone met, business leaders must also expect to encounter obstacles. These can range from hiring challenges, market instability and an increasingly competitive business landscape to name a few common setbacks entrepreneurs can expect.  Still, despite the problems business leaders will inevitably encounter, it is still possible to stay the course and succeed with the right preparation, support and coping strategies. Below, 15 Newsweek Expert Forum members each share one specific action or practice they rely on to maintain their resiliency.

17 Ways Successful Business Owners and Leaders Can Mentor Young Talent

expert panel

Engage seasoned professionals can empower aspiring individuals and foster lasting impact through mentorship, internships, education and networking. To maintain success, it is not only essential for leaders to focus on the present but also to invest in the future by empowering the next generation. By sharing knowledge, providing guidance and offering opportunities, experienced professionals can play a vital role in helping young talent thrive. Below, 17 Newsweek Expert Forum members explore various ways in which successful business owners and leaders can reach out and give the next generation a leg up. By actively engaging with and supporting the next generation, business leaders can foster a culture of innovation, inclusivity and continuous growth while leaving a lasting positive impact on future generations of professionals.

How Recruiters Can Ensure Their Job Postings Reach Diverse Candidates

expert panel

Increasing the reach of job postings can be as simple as making a few changes to the required qualifications. Over the last few years, many businesses have begun recognizing the benefits of cultivating a workplace that welcomes diversity, equity and inclusion. This kind of environment not only helps the business to better cater to the changing needs of customers, but it also helps to attract and retain high-caliber talent that greatly contribute to the business’s overall success. Unfortunately, while employers are actively seeking diverse candidates, finding these applicants is proving difficult in a tight labor market. To help, 11 Newsweek Expert Forum members each share one strategy recruiters can leverage to ensure their job postings are reaching a diverse group of candidates.

17 ‘Low-Hanging Fruit’ Methods to Improve Your Customer Experience

expert panel

An exceptional customer experience is the key to keeping current customers coming back as well as enticing potential customers to purchase. Many entrepreneurs tend to consider their products or services the most important part of their business. As a result, a significant amount of time, effort and money goes into developing what people may need or want.  However, the utility or desirability of an offering is only a small part of what actually entices customers to buy. Rather, a top-notch customer experience can be the differentiating factor that convinces current customers to keep purchasing and potential customers to give a business a chance. Luckily, making changes to a business’s customer experience can be a simple process. To help entrepreneurs ensure they are properly taking care of their customer base, 17 Newsweek Expert Forum members share “low-hanging fruit” ways for businesses to effectively improve their customer experience.

The Power Outage that Power Couldn’t Deal With

article

What can policy learn from the lessons of business philosophy?

Company details

Mathison Projects Inc.

Company bio

We have hands in all leading technology platforms and provide expert software development engineering in a wide array of services.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Vuejs
Reactjs
AWS

Company size

2 - 10

This member is no longer active.

Do you have important ideas that you want to share with the world?

Click below to learn more about our vetted network of experts and publication opportunities on Newsweek.com.
Explore Newsweek Expert ForumView Membership Qualifications
Newsweek Expert Forum is a vetted professional organization of senior executives, speakers, authors and academic leaders who are changing the world through idea sharing and education.