Do I Qualify?
Monique Caradine-Kitchens's avatarPerson

Monique Caradine-Kitchens

Certified Coach to Women Leaders, Founder of OverFlow Enterprises LLC - check out my latest contribution to Newsweek https://www.newsweek.com/how-keep-purpose-forefront-your-business-1773023OverFlow Enterprises LLC

Atlanta, GA

Member Since December 2020

Skills

New Media
Radio
Broadcast

About

I help women fix their relationship with money so they can stop worrying about it; stressing over it; and chasing after it and instead, start manifesting more than enough of it. I had money drama of my own for many years. This drama showed up as chronic under-earning, low to no savings, credit card debt and an income that kept me stuck below the hundred thousand dollar range. I Unable to fix these challenges on my own, I finally sought the help of a coach from one of the top personal development companies in the world. That was one of the best decisions I ever made because that coach helped me shift my mindset and dramatically increase my business revenues. She also inspired ME to become a coach! Now, I have two coaching certifications, both with a focus on money and mindset. Since 2010, I've mentored hundreds of women entrepreneurs and leaders. I've helped them turn their genius into profits, get out of debt, save more and make more. My mission is to cultivate a new generation of high-earning women. Before becoming a coach, I worked as a radio and television personality in Chicago. Now I take all those years of media experience to help the women I coach amplify their message. I LOVE WHAT I DO! Helping women create a simple plan of action to eliminate money drama and get to their next income level brings me great joy. How can I help you? To learn more about my programs, just visit my website by clicking the link below. Born and raised on the South Side of Chicago, I recently moved to the Atlanta area with my husband. Before that, we lived for 9 years on the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. When I'm not coaching, speaking, writing or hosting a retreat, I enjoy meditating or working out.

Published content

How to Keep Purpose at the Forefront of Your Business

expert panel

In order to keep moving toward set goals, leaders must ensure that the organization's purpose is prioritized. In life, the only constant is change, and the same is true in business as well. While businesses are typically created around a vision or specific purpose, the evolving reality of running a business can cause leaders to gradually stray from the original mission. Purpose-driven organizations do work that benefits stakeholders on all sides, so having a guide when making decisions can help leaders manage change better and more efficiently. To ensure that their organizations remain focused on their mission, 15 Newsweek Expert Forum members offer advice on how industry leaders can keep purpose at the forefront of everything they do.

14 Tips for Surviving the Grind of Creating Content

expert panel

In order to keep up with the amount of fresh online content needed today, businesses need a defined content creation process. From blog posts and photos to TikToks and Reels, businesses today have a lot of options available when it comes to engaging with clients and consumers online. However, with so many platforms to create content for on an ongoing basis, content creation can eventually start to feel like a never-ending process that no longer sparks joy like it used to. For leaders not directly involved in this aspect of the business, this problem may not be taken as seriously because they don’t see the value content provides, but current and prospective customers will be able to tell when a business is only interested in getting something out. That’s why it’s essential to implement a creative process that keeps content fresh and valuable for consumers. To help, the members of Newsweek Expert Forum offer recommendations to help business leaders navigate the seemingly endless grind of creating content.

14 Essential Qualities of a Great Leader

expert panel

An exceptional leader is defined both by the accomplishments of their organization and their personal characteristics that contribute directly to that success. A business leader may be defined by the work their company does or the goals it accomplishes, but their individual status as a great leader comes down to the characteristics they possess that set them apart from others.  Leading a successful organization requires that leaders are able to effectively handle any circumstances the business may encounter, but this isn’t the only quality that matters. Below, 14 members of Newsweek Expert Forum each share one characteristic that is critical in a great leader and how that trait influences their ability to effectively lead.

Company details

OverFlow Enterprises LLC

Company bio

OverFlow Enterprises is a personal development company that helps women fix their relationship with money so they can build wealth, become debt-free and find the courage to do exactly what they were born to do. We do this through coaching and training programs, live events and media.

Industry

Money

Area of focus

Collaboration

Company size

Myself only